Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I guess i am now very tired... just very tired of everything... holis been shit for me so far... getting less sleep even when compared to exams period... just getting sick of everything... today was complaining to May about my life now... she just made a causal remark that it is my fault... yeah my fault...

"To Stay Back In Melbourne...."

Mmm i am now having doubts of thinking whether i am staying back in Melbourne is such a wise choice... i am lonely, worn out and sick of the life here... my passion for MUISS and work experience here have already turned against me within just a period of less than two weeks... next week results will be out but i am so uncertain whether i will pass all subjects... mmm i am just plain worried that i will not be able to cope with so much stuff at hand... felt that i am taken for granted in MUISS... everyone been at home working or enjoying their hearts out... ask them to do something, they can just come up with some excuses... "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NAMECARDS????" How the fark i am going to PR and lay down the foundation for next year if i dont even have NAMECARDS???? ARGH... everybody seems to think that it is so easy to do things... Life as the President sux... and there are not even one exec to help me!!!!! Fark life man... I am so pissed right now... Really after next week ISANA meeting, i am going to wash my hands off MUISS issues liao... Time for me to get my life back... now i am even rushing for report for next week presentation with the VC... fark man... dont even have time to watch my anime... my life now is MUISS, Work and sleep... wtf... pissed off now...

Going to write an email to my execs... need to push them... well if my execs read my blog, U all shld know why I am in a bad mood

1 Comments:

Blogger rEnZi said...

my dear boy..hehe i warned u about this already...it's ur job..ur life now leh...for the next two sems that is...

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home