Tuesday, November 02, 2004

FLUFFY CHEEKS

Mmmm cheeks are cheeks, but how they can be fluffy? mmm it never strike me why until three events that made me ponder about it. Firstly is the product Fluffy in which it is a laundry softener that is sold in supermarket that smell nice. Secondly is the movie "Shark Tale" where I am constantly reminded of that irritating Pufferfish Manager, who keeps puffing up when he panics. The last event is when i met this gal with such blown up cheeks that make me enlighten since then. I saw the glimpse of light that actually bound these three events together which make me understand what is FLUFFY CHEEKS. Ok I will explain much more later... now I am packing up in the ITS labs, after walking Christie back to Mannix, I will be joining Samuel, Keith and Kelvin for mahjong...

Oh ya if you readers are wondering who is the gal, make a calculated guess or keep a look out who got this special description, which i termed as FLUFFY CHEEKS?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is oaks... i forgot my pasword so got to post as "anonymous" haha stupid... anyway i just wanted to play the fluffy cheeks game... is it...*drumroll* CHRISTY???

8:31 PM  
Blogger Uncle Beng said...

Spell wrongly lah... It is Christie... haha You are RIGHT~!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home