Wednesday, October 27, 2004

*yawn* today adnormal psychology exam was ok i guess... managed to do about 75% worth of the paper... the remaining 25% haha can say all due to luck lor... mmm today was so tired after the exams... so sleepy... yest found it difficult to sleep and kept tossing in bed till 12am plus... just when i was about to doze off... Melissa called me and after that i could not sleep anymore... mmm took a short nap from 3am to 5:30am (thanks to Christie for waking me up) mmm then mug till exams... very suay *unlucky in hokkien* while waiting for the exam bus, it rained so heavily... sheesh... lucky was not very wet while taking exams....

After exams, was so tired... after taking a bath and calling my mum, i fell onto the bed into a deep slumber... mmm oh gosh... sometimes i would wish my housemates would be considerate... glad that I will be changing room next year... if not i will be moving out... it was so nosiy that I could not sleep... only managed to get some shut eye for 2 hours only... mmm sometimes i think they forgot that there is someone staying at the lower level... endure... endure... few more weeks only... they can take afternoon naps in peace... why cant I? their rooms are all the top... all quiet... my room is at the freak #%!$%$@ stairs and main door... they all walk like elephants and shout like nobody business... let me try doing that by going upstairs and doing what they are doing... see what they say, especially when they are napping... *final warning-i dont need to tell you guys again... been telling you all so many times liao... next time if my slumber is disturbed, i will not be like today... having the blur look talking to u guys... i will be screaming my head off you all...* be warned... now is exams... no excuse saying that i sleep at odd hrs... u all can sleep at odd hrs, why cant i? why i must make the freaking accomdation to ur door slamming and nosiy movements in the house?? almost two sems is a long time... just be considerate for the last three weeks, especially during exams...

now in the library, waiting for 9pm so that i can collect the room to study... hope to cover some of my Managing Info System stuff before spending the whole of tom doing cognitive psychology... after today, i felt more motivated to study coz i actually understand the MCQ paper.... mmm body aching as well... mmm just came out from 1/2hr gym...need to sweat... haha if not sure fall sick one...

I forsee a long week ahead till exams finished...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home