Sunday, October 03, 2004

Now in the library doing online lectures, been doing this for the past few days already... mmm now at least i had covered half of my abnormal psychology stuff... need to get down onto assignments tom already coz i still got three of them and tons of readings to do... mmm wat happened in the past few days? Mmm well remembered that me, Christie and Winson went to watch Shark Tale on Wednesday I think and been going to lib on Thurs and Fri... On Fri, went to attend the Monash International Focus group which aimed to improve the book "Passport to Monash"... Fri evening went to shoot some hoops (i.e. Basketball) with Josh and went coffee with him at Glen (this resturant called Purple Rock)... actually glad to catch up with him and talk about some personal issues which i am relived to get the load off my chest...

After this, went to Song Yee and Yvonne's Birthday Party... haha it got delayed for a while and I am getting really hungry... Supposed to sit down and watch "Around the World in 80 days" but my mood changed once more haha... in the end, was sitting outside with Allan and Oaky smoking for a while... After Oaky left us, me and Allan continued to chat and i am glad that after talking to him, i felt better and more relieved... haha but in the process we smoked about almost 6 sticks each haha... my throat almost got burned man haha... nothing much happened after that, we cut the cake later... After that Christie dropped by my place to see my collection of photos and i am showing her my Hainan Trip photos where i knew my first ex-gf and i picked up smoking... still cannot imagine that i picked up smoking there... perceptions sure change... Ard 1am plus, went back to Yvonne's place to play "Mafia".. haha it was fun but i went back to sleep at ard 4am... these few days had been tedious for me coz i really cannot sleep at night and i think it was putting a toll on my body...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home