Friday, September 24, 2004

Renee had just left the house... mmm last blog entry before i go bathe... need to rest my tired body....

"Just felt so hopeless in love, the sky turned gloomy once something happened, it just seemed that it understood my moods, my feelings and the pain in my heart. I did not know what to say and what to do, except staring into the computer screen, thinking of the issues i had faced in the previously weeks. This was tough and I felt like crying once again.

To love someone and take the first step is hard enough, but the accept the first step of rejection is much harder. Anything that is first is great, first love, first kiss and even the first feeling that you have when you see that certain someone is something worth remembering even in the future, you both may not be together... But anything that is first is bad as well first breakup, first quarrel and even the first feeling that you think that you are sick of that someone special is something that you hope to forget, even when both of you are together in the near future....

When i first saw you in my life, things did not turn the way it expected.
When i first saw you laugh, i felt my heart laugh to.
When i first saw you depressed, i felt my heart crying out.
When i first saw you with the guy, i felt lost and did not where to go

But life is like that... but everytime you lost a sense of direction, dont despair, because I am sure that I will be there for you in anyways I could. But the sad thing is that when I lost my sense of direction, I further fell into the pits of despair because i am sure that you are not there for me... even you do, it is just for sympathy not love..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home