Sunday, September 19, 2004

mmm these few days had been troubled with my household issues and few other stuff... but the point was raised that someone need not prove anything if he/she feel that it is not against his/her conscience....well i totally agreed with that but well that is one little problem... that is conscience is defined much by personality and character of an individual.... someone should know better that what his/her character is and to wat extent it had defined his/her conscience... thats the truth... if anyone wants to disagree with me.... readers of this blog, u get what i mean....

After searching my conscience this week, the following points are valid for me with regards to these issues:

1. I am sorry that i did not have the strength to move out of seascape when i saw my room.
2. I am sorry that i am dependent on others and hoping that things will turn out for the better.
3. I am sorry that i am seeking appreciation for the suffering that i am gone through.
4. I am sorry that i had overestimated my abilities and strengths.
5. I am sorry that i had understimated my thoughts and weaknesses.
6. I am sorry that i am not upfront with my household issues.
7. I am sorry that i had always prayed for the best that things will happen without putting decisive actions to it
8. I am sorry that i had been dependent on other people's views about life.
9. I am sorry that i am emotional about others' welfare and feeling.
10. I am sorry that i never never never in my life place myself first rather than other people....

Thats all i feel like saying now.... off for gunbound with my charms charms~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home