Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mmm seem like always nowadays when i write a blog is like when i got trouble etc etc... mmm kept thinking wats so different bewteen me this year and last year.... mmm results definitely was one of them.... think i may replan my schedule...

mmm well been always say that... but often over time, i will change my mind etc etc... seems that ever i joined MUISS, i spend most of my time there... seems like a form of escapsim from Seascape... dont know man... really shldnt move out of SEF last year... think this year i made shit myself... mmm really need to re-organise my life... mmm my life is in tatters and so are my grades... mmmm really need to think of myself at this pt of time... but how to fix my mind? mmm think i will adapt a more drastic approach about my life.... mmm going to cut my hair real real short... no pt keeping hair right? only take up unnecessary energy... hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home