Saturday, October 30, 2004

mmm now again at ITS lab at campus center trying to get some study done of Managing Info. Systems (MGF3381) mmm not a bad day... just managed to finished one lecture... still got about 6 more to go to complete my revision. Maybe later will be dropping down to Clayton with Ryan to try to apply for a job at Clayton Officeworks... hope that I get a job... keke need to work man... dont think only writing reports for my boss can get me through the holis...

mmm suddenly feel like writing my plans for MUISS next year... hahaha but think it will take hours to do so... mmm cant wait after exams man... can put all my ideas into words so that I can share them with the previous execs on 13th Nov 2004 where we will be discussing the MUISS vision... mmm hope to get some thoughts and ways to improve my ideas from them...

~Back to Work~

1 Comments:

Blogger Lingy said...

uncle beng!!! kakakak

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home