Thursday, November 04, 2004

Decided to take a short break from online lectures... been on it since like 4pm (now ard 8pm liao) mmm oops forget to mention a short 1/2 hr nap in ITS labs. Mmmm before that attended MSC (Monash Student Council) where the MSA people were discussing issues. Mmm sort of have a culture shock coz i did not understand what they were talking about (about the leasing problem of MSA from Monyx)... haha also mmm the members did not look like committee members at all haha, coz they were like having their legs on the table, their heard lying on the table etc... keke however i think the secretary is quite cute hahah...

mmm yesterday was quite productive until we tried waiting for yvonne's sabo at Kee's place for more than 2 hours and she refused to come over... mmm so instead of bringing her to the sabo, we all brought the sabo to her!!! haha mmm our equipment include fermented yogurt, milk, apple juice and bad eggs! sheesh hahah to think that she thought that she had avoided her birthday sabo haha we been planning this since her birthday... it was highly unlikely that she foresee this coming coz it is like she will be leaving this friday haha... well anyway we tied her up and led her to the nearby field for "Operation Sabo"... She was like screaming "Help" and I was like "Shhhhh...." wait people thought that we were raping her and called the police... mmm so all equipment went down on her and "phew...." she really stunk man... like a skunk... haha... mmm after that everyone took flight except good old Winson decided to help her cut the tape that bounded her hands... yes in the end Winson got infected and became part of the "Smelly Walking Death" (i.e. like Resident Evil like that)... mmm everyone ran to my house and we locked the door... after waiting for quite some time, we thought that Yvonne went to bathe already, we all decided to go back to Ryan's place... while opening the door, we saw Yvonne ran out from nowhere and towards my house... sheesh i ran away... but someone so blur closed the door and did not locked it!!!! Oh my lord, Yvonne stood outside my room and refused to go away unless she hug me... mmm "sheesh" then i also became infected... she kept asking me to get Ryan, Grace or Melissa but they were all either locked themselves up in my laundry room or nowhere to be seen. Lucky Yvonne went back home and bathe... I was like SHIT... and I mean literally SHIT... quickly sprayed some air fresher, but it did not work... in the end after my bath and washing my dirty laundry, I went to wash my floor... sheesh till ard 4am... i am so beat...

haha but all of these are worth it... worth it... haha just to sabo the president of MUISS... wait... now i am the President as well... jialat... think i am going to end up with the same situation next year... mmm now better formulate some forms of escape plans... maybe dig a hole at my backyard? Mwahahah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home