Tuesday, November 09, 2004

These few days like never be at home in the night... last week was spending time in Kee Hung place *thanks, Kee for your hospitality and dinner~!* or in IT labs with Samuel and Keith till wee hours in the morning... now is already 4:30am and still in IT labs... keke today came a bit later... was taking a nap after my Psy2042 (Cognitive Psychology) exam. Mmm the exam was sure strange... MCQ exams, they gave us like 3 long hours to do it... dont know wats the point as well... came out in 1 1/2 hours... haha but the strange thing was that out of 120 questions, about 60 to 70 questions have answers as 'B'... mmm this proves two things... either I am right or I am wrong... hope that I do well in this exam man... desperately need the scores to pass this module... if not there gone my $2k for retaking and more stress next year...

Mmm finally exams are approaching to an end... cannot wait for it anymore liao... but well still must study for this stoopid International Business module... oh ya, today just got back my assignment for this module... got a D-... but I am calculating that i need a 75% average in my exams just to get a Distinction... shessh think that I am going to have another Credit for my Business Degree (after the stupid Organisation Behaviour) mmmm shessh there goes my perfect record... jialat man... Well this sem aiming for two Distincitions, one credit and one pass... hope that this will be my minimum grades... been doing badly this sem... really need something to help me to self actualise and perform much better...

*yawn*

back to study lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home