Sunday, March 20, 2005

mmm just noticed that i did not used my desktop since this year to update my blog. Over the past month things had changed quite a lot... seems like losing the "bengness" in me... or did i have any to start off?

This month has been the month of breakups.. ever since I had return to Melbourne, can easily say that there are more than 10 cases of breakups that I heard of... some happened to my close friends while others had came to such an ugly stage that both parties almost killed each other. There are also a few where i tear up the friends who knew both of them... quite difficult ya? who says relationships only affect the couple??

Hoping to get a car soon, now considering or getting Gerrad's car already. Seems like a good deal but the only thing is that the car is 3litres... mmm really drink petrol like water... lucky i plan not to travel a lot in the car... except going to work, going to Frankston and sometimes out for a meal or coffee... Definitely that having a car in Melbourne is very convenient for anyone...

Just having a thought now about relationship... someone complained to me isnt she good enuff or great enuff for the guy? why he had to leave her for another gal? mmmm i thought about that qn for two years now... why Wenda would cheat on me coz of Derrek? the qn been running through my mind... not that i am a great guy to start with... i never cheat on her or did anything wrong to her... just that i need to come back to Singapore earlier than her and she need to stay here in Melbourne... just two weeks away from her and all these shit happened... well maybe when she broke off with me life became a blessing... finally no one to stop me from being involved in uni activities... no more bullshit like "You cannot join this club coz you will not have time for me...." what a bullshit now i come to it... but well when you are in love, you will keep thinking that anything that your partner say is right and at your best interests...

the moment of truth is coming soon... well maybe moments... with regards to MUISS and with regards to my personal life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home