Tuesday, December 16, 2003

*yawn* again... haha type a bit more then i am going back to sleep liao... oh yar need to tidy my room first haha dammed messy lol wait this weekend my SAM kakis come, wah lau will be dammed MALU one lor... haha

*Malu=embrassed in Malay*

haha mmm think sometimes my spelling, grammar and vocab a bit off liao... god i wonder how the heck i can pass my JC general paper man... haha also my oral lol... keke maybe the examiner see i jialat then give me pass one... haha

mmm fencing... my livelihood... think these few weeks of fencing at my club (Fencing Masters) made me more fit and better in my poking abilities... haha few people can imagine that i fence right... haha imagine an Ah Beng take up such a high class sport haha... not high class leh... but dammed expensive... haha well think the reason why i continue fencing is because of my deep attachment with my Singapore club and coach... haha wah lau Monash Uni Club really cannot make it leh... dammed jialat... haha... mmmm i always feel that my coach is very nice to me etc etc... haha always i got this very good homely feeling there... haha and i feel good about it... also haha maybe there are a few cute ITE gals there also lol... keke... mmm by the way at my fencing club, i am not known as Uncle Beng or anything like that... all the people there call me the Tyco-King....

*Tyco-King=Semi Hokkien and English word meaning that an individual is always very lucky in the things that he/she do... in fencing case, can score hits anywhere... summary=by luck one*

haha mmm coz they think always i am dammed lucky in fencing and can score hits anywhere one lol... keke WHEY... this is called traning and skills leh... haha... but a pity is that always when i return to the club, the old members (most of them) will be missing and there will be quite a few new members that i will not know... mmm never mind... can expand my social circle... haha so far i know quite a few doctors, managers and lawyers there liao... haha mmm like this i can have more lobangs haha...

okok time to sleep liao haha... need to concentrate playing my gameboy tom at Plaza Singapura haha...

Okok i know u are all waiting for this....

Quote of the Day:
Everything In Life, Only The Inside Counts

ps: what does this quote means? mmmm go and think about it... i give u some examples of stuff (just for this festive season)....

(1) Turkey (a good turkey meal will depend on the inside stuffing)

(2) Presents (who care about the wrappers??? everyone want the things inside the wrappers)

(3) Shopping (you can only do this if inside your wallet got a lot of $$$)

(4) etc (go and think about it!!!!)

*yawn* nitez people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home