Monday, December 15, 2003

wah lau... dammed long never never write blogs liao... stoopid... no internet at home... how to type leh>? haha... In summary can tell you about my life since i return to Singapore... haha... been working as a credit card promoter for DBS... haha lagi best... work one week only... stoopid MAS come up with stoopid pattern say wat ban roadshows and customers cannot sign up at the booth... Wheeeee... there goes my commission....

Well i think praying is dammed good arh... think i want to turn holy liao... mmmm u ask me why? haha see my previous blogs... mmm u see lor i pray so hard... even my psych got Distinction!! yeah haha... ok must tell myself to pray for at least 5 mins... haha pray to who u ask... mmm any people or gods will do... haha provided i can get my wishes... even money i can also pray... haha

today i did something very sinful... i spend most of my savings on a red gameboy advance SP... haha dammed cool and cute... mmm buy it to keep myself occupied at the stoopid roadshow... coz now cannot promote... mmm sit there like a Ah Gong Ah Gong...

*Ah Gong=means corn in hokkien... why u ask me why Ah Gong? i also dont know.... just know that it means blur blur*

mmm Singapore arh... i tell u i feel very not in place leh... at roadshows i look look around, i find that it is very different when compared to Melbourne and mmm got this feeling that u dont belong here.... mmm jialat leh like that... haha..

another thing that i noticed that there is a decreasing number of chio bus in Orchard Road... haha last time i think we can just look ard, you can see a lot of chio bus... but now... mmmm something is definitely wrong man... haha many my taste different liao....

okok i better post this message first b4 i do the stoopid thing like Renee haha (deleting everything that she type)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home