Saturday, November 22, 2003

-continued-
In Singapore, life is really bad.. dammed sianz... then all my kakis and kakias all either in exams or hospitalised... haha wah lau.. all dont know kena wat viral fever or infection... dammed JIALAT~~

Mmmm nothing significant happened in Singapore though... except being an AHMAD for my parents... haha sending them here and there... haha anyway met up with miss seah and miss guan in the west... coz went to IMM to send my parents to do grocery at GIANT haha so can meet up with them... haha went to pick up miss seah at Gombak MRT haha guess wat the first thing she say when she tok to me...
"Uncle Beng, I tore my contact lens, so must wear spectacles... so now very ugly... if u see an ugly gal walking towards you, thats me..." haha mmm dont know specs can cause such a difference in looks... lol... After lunch, went to do grocery with them also... haha taught the two gals some basic stuff on how to choose fish... haha the way miss seah choose eggs i also want to laugh haha....

After Sharon left to collect her bro's phone at nokia, went with miss seah to walk walk... haha intro her to my parents and aunt... haha and then send her back home... keke... as expected when i returned to my mum and aunt, they made various comments about our miss seah... "ta heng mei "(chinese=she is very pretty), "cheen si boon" (hokkien=looks gentle), "cheen you xiou" (hokkien=looks demure)(note: haha gentle = demure right? close enuff lah), "cheen san" (hokkien=too thin)...

rest of the days are a bore... just came back from selling fish for my uncle... haha been a few months since i pluck fish bones, de-scale the stoopid fish... and haha now learn a new skill of de-scaling the fish using a knife... mmmm must upgrade my market skills mah... stoopid butchers next door... keeps making fun of me and ask me where is my "rambutans" (haha it is a slang for red hair chicks=foreigners) lol... mmm they always enjoyed making fun of me since i first started selling fish about 12 years ago (haha when i am in pri 5)... think that time had already pass very fast... mmm i am pleased to see the regular customers again... and also the regular mistake that the customer always made... they always ask me whether my aun is my sis or my mum.. haha dont know they really mean it.. or they just trying to strike up a conversation with us to get a discount... lol... but i can see that the economy is very bad as there is less customers ard... maybe coz of the new fishmonger just a few stalls away??? jialat.. maybe out of job soon again....

haha need to save again... *yawn* maybe time to watch my cartoons first before starting again... lol

CARTOONS ROCKS...

Oh yar today PSLE results out liao... haha hope that my godsis (aka cousin) do well in hers....

Time for a Quote of the Day:

~Life is what you make of~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home