Tuesday, November 11, 2003

i going to get D for my psych exams
i going to get D for my psych exams
i going to get D for my psych exams
i going to get D for my psych exams
i going to get D for my psych exams
i going to get D for my psych exams....

hahah going to psych myself out first before tackle the exams... mmm how i wish that both tackling gals and exams will be simple... wah lau i think it is much harder compared to tackle guys in a rugby match... mmmm hahah let me tell u why...

1. When you tackle guys, you do not need to constrain ur strength... but for gals u need heart and for exams u need mind and STUDY!!!! (gosh!~)

2. When you tackle guys, you do not need to consider whether they feel pain or not... but for gals u will not only need to consider but also the pain that they will inflict on you later (both physical and mental) haha... as for exams... definitely it is painful for urself (finger pain, heart pain, brain pain etc) but the paper will not feel any pain...

3. When you tackle guys, you dont mind where you tackle (mid-section, legs, head etc etc) but for gals, you need to consider the ways you tackle them... once a wrong move, u are 4ever condemned... same for exams, if you do not study hard enuff, ur lectuerer will say "see you again next sem... OH MAN~..."

haha cant think of anymore already... but in summary... just need to be more careful and heartful when tackling both gals and exams...

Mmmmm haha feel like another quote of the Day~


The reflection of true love is often innocent but full of gulit as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home