Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Mmmm just talk to my dad coz my mum is sleeping haha... guess thats the only time i talk to my dad... mmm maybe i got this innate fear of him coz he always looks very fierce and he often punish me coz i am always very naughty one.... keke but now its ok liao coz i have grown up already... hahah also i am no longer a naughty boi-boi anymore...

Just told him about the new place as well as the details... his first reaction was to check whether everything was alright... keke i assured him it will be esp i will be staying with fabulous housemates haha... next thing on the agenda was the issue of getting a car... haha he was like so eager to get me a car that he told me to get one now before i come back so i can get a better one... haha... great dad arh~~

Have never doubted that my parents are great... even though i tend to communicate more with my mama... for your information, haha i call my sis and my mum "pui pui" haha...

*pui pui=refering to fat or plump in hokkien*

mmmm of course not my dad... haha remember i am scared of him?? but i respected him a lot....

Mmm a lot of things today went through my mind and i feel that life is just like a "ham chem peng"...

*ham chem peng=made up of flour and maybe with a red bean filling or slightly salted. Deep fried... & yum yum*

Why "ham chem peng" u ask... mmm life is just like it because when you first started in life, you are just a small baby... just like a "ham chem peng" before it is thrown into the oil (small, white, fragile and again puny) but when u grow up, u absorb a lot of stuff like problems and solutions.... haha just like a "ham chem peng" which absorb oil and grow bigger and browner... haha try comparing ur skin and the skin u had when you are a baby... browner right???

mmm haha why such a funny thought now? dont know why... but something is really distracting me and a lot of things just flashed across my brain... mmm to be continued.... going to play a game first~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home