Sunday, November 09, 2003

*yawn* cannot sleep... thinking of someone haha... yesh is a gal.... mmm miss her so much....
My Mother Lah... who u think... haha i am mama boy leh... haha missed quarreling with her... anyway will be going back next friday, so can see her again haha...

Thinking of my mother reminded me of my role as nanny for one of my SAM kaki... haha it is none other than the "Taident" Miss Alvina Seah... haha why i say till so formal... haha must image mah... lol... haha think Alvina is always "high" one... mmmm haha think she has a super senstitve nose... haha can get "high" from smelling softener...

If Sharon is Batman, i think Alvina is Robin (or vice versa) haha coz always they are togther... very very good friends... so envy of them always haha it is hard to find such friends nowadays so i wish them be always that close... keke =)

haha back to Alvina's story again, the "Taident" in training haha.. think she is always very lively and funny haha.. always have this stone stone look one... mmm always think that she is high... keke... but she is very smart leh... wah seh think she got more HDs than me in my whole uni life so far haha... she is also very hardworking one coz i see her print notes i also very scared... haha somemore she do so much readings one... keke

Nanny? U ask me why i am her nanny? haha long story again keke... she arh always want to go on diet... always say she is too fat... mmm but i dont think so leh... think she is just right in terms of built... haha anymore thinner i think i can use her to hang my clothes... (haha as thin as tae-ko)... so i provided her with one of my best logic:

"If you lose 4 kgs, it is almost 10% of your body weight, but 4 kgs is only about 2% of my body weight, so not proportion already" haha... logical right?

haha so she wanted me to be her nanny... haha motivate her to lose weight and study... wah speaking of study arh this "Taident" always say she want to study in the library with me arh, she will say "Too cold leh..." haha so always she will mug at home... haha well i think she shld... haha really, coz she is too thin already and have no fats to keep her warm, haha not like me of course...

Perhaps the most funny thing about her is that she is a "taident" in nature haha... she dreams of being a tai tai haha... well i think she really looks like one and act like one keke... she always say she got a big house haha big cars etc etc... lol... haha then i use my fav action on her *hold hands together to form a hole* "TUA KANG*

*tua kang = a hokkien term refering to "big hole", means that literally an individual always talk big*

lol haha of course it is just used to make fund of Miss Seah one... haha very fun indeed.

Time is just like an endless stream.... it sure flows very fast... keke seems that I know both Miss Seah (Alvina) and Miss Guan (Sharon) for very long already, but think of it, I really only met them in august only (haha thats only three months ago). Glad to know these two "chio bus" lol coz they make SAM Commitee a more fun place to work in as well as they sure brighten up my days when i see them~~~ keke

mmm haha guess thats all folks (for now) MWHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home