Sunday, November 09, 2003

Mmmmm haha need to type something fast haha.. seems like my blog got readers haha... mmmm the story will take some time to finish haha so must stay tuned to my 'powerful ang mo' arh lol.... keke like soap opera mah.... so can attract audiences haha...

Mmmm seems that my spelling fail haha thanks to miss guan for pointing out my 'breeze' spell wrongly haha... Haha seems like now is a good time to describe my next kaki in SAM... she is none other than my fav market ang so haha... no lah i mean marketing head haha... lol... mmm now die haha coz she always say she dont believe what i say already... haha why u ask? mmmm i also not sure... mmm like my grandfather will say

"Ah boy... to understand the story, you must start from the origin...." Of course he said this to me in Hokkien lah...wat u think? My grandfather so educated meh? wah lau if like that now i enjoy life liao lor... haha~~~

Back to the passage... mmmm think i forgot to introduce her... she is none other than SHARON... always thinks that she is very pretty... haha if i got the chance i will sure chase her one... mmm this bring moi to another exciting philosophy:

"Even when the rice is cooked, you can try frying the rice or make Teochew Mui...."

Sounds deep arh? haha it means that even when a chio bu is attached, a guy can still chase her coz she is not married yet haha...

Back to the passage again... haha as i am saying Sharon is very chio... haha but too bad cannot chase her coz she is attached and i got a strict rule saying that "Thou shall not chase attached gals...." guess thats my 11th commandant (due to bad experience i guess).... This raised another issue... mmm seems that our whole SAM club, all the gals are attached while all the guys are single... mmm i think that it is a sign...*ponders* u ask me what sign? mmmm haha maybe shld chase "ANG MOs"....

Back to the passage again... haha like to diverge a lot.... But to my honest opinion (not lying~ really) sharon has more inner beauty than outer beauty i feel... mmmm haha may sound a bit cheem but i just feel that way.... of course being chio outside is an additional bonus but not a must right? (even though most guys can disagree with me) Just feel comfortable toking to her (of course includes disturbing her) lol.... but haha maybe thats the reason always i tell her what i think of deep deep in my heart haha... mmm honestly speaking, i do not have any bad intentions or anything like that... i definitely also do not want to make fun of her in anyway... *looks innocently* "REALLY LEH~~~!*

Ok starting from the first day i met her in MUISS lounge when our tai jie (SAM president aka Janelle aka lle lle) intro me to her, i was like "wow" chio bu in my committee leh haha... wah i am so happy... but as time pass by, i can feel and see that sharon being chio is not her only asset... "what are u thinking guys... not that assets of course"... her assets includes cheerfulness, friendly, etc etc... (too many words to describe her... of course al positive one lor haha).... but i really glad that i met her and have her in my team... somemore she has a lot of lobangs (lobangs=connections lah, not holes haha)... she and miss seah (alvina~will talk about her in my next blog) formed the two gals working team for SAM... haha thanks arh... so Moi as the VP got less stuff to do haha.... but really impressed by their working attitudes...

*YAWN* tired already haha... mmm maybe shld end here for now i guess... haha or i take a break then start writing on my taident (Alvina) haha....

Summary=Sharon is a nice and chio chio gal that i glad that i met her~~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home