Saturday, November 08, 2003

Wah lau leh, i see so many people using the blog blog thing i also feel like posting something bout my boring life. Now still in Melborune lor, waiting to go back but dont know now when i want to go back

Stoopid SQ now call me say i got flight on 25th and 14th Nov, and ask me to choose one of them... haha really dont know when i want leh... feel like staying here and feel like going back to work also... wah lau again... makes me feel like a gal... (GALS also cannot make up their mind one, so wishy washy hahah)... Eeeee dont want to be like them leh....

Just return my red Cram-ree to Thrifty, wah so sad not... need to walk already and cannot pick up babes... haha for the past two days i feel so fortunate coz got three hot chicks (renee sharon alvina) always in my 'car'... haha and i feel so blessed... Think red color veri good coz i lucky... got this big hole at the back of the car and i think the Thrifty person did not see it... mmm wonder how they miss it by the way hahahah... mmm maybe he is looking at Josh who is with me... so he distracted hahahah

Speaking of Josh, he is my treasurer in SAM as well as my 'darling'... haha dont get me wrong, we are not sexually involved, we are more to blood to blood brothers *showing blood to blood sign* hahha... nice guy leh haha.... think he is 'yandao' though if he is not wearing a cap everytime hahah

Okok start of my story ended here... will continue with some more including comments about the chio chio gers in my SAM (oh yar SAM stands for Sexually Assualted Men, oops.. wrong club... it stands for Singapore Association of Monash) haha i am the VP there... remember must support arh... Thats the only club where everyone call me Uncle Beng... mmm wonder why they call me that in the first place lol... time to go see gals... ooops... i mean go GYM....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home