Tuesday, December 16, 2003

*yawn* haha now using my cousin's Internet account so can be online anytime i want... haha except when overshot i need to pay money haha... jialat leh like that... mmm online is sooooo fun.... haha

mmm now keep looking at my red game boy advance SP haha... so small, so red and so cute haha... the game lagi better (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) haha wah dammed good to play... haha think can keep me really occupied when i am at those boring road shows man... lol

mmm speaking of road shows, since tai jie (Janelle) is not working with me liao, mmm then i am all alone there... haha lucky i got this blood to blood bro haha that can communicate with me... so i will not feel lonely... mmm think some of the guys and gals there are quite nice leh... haha... actually they are all slackers inculding the two managers... except the head a bit siao on... but overall think he is quite nice also haha coz he also can talk cock with me haha... mmmm also the gals there also quite friendly one... not like those tao tao ah lians who think that they are dammed beautiful or those kind of pattern pattern one haha...

This week poh piah at my place with the SAM people... hoping that everyone can turn up... but my poor Activities officer (Paul) is still in Australia... will definitely want to reward him haha... maybe next time go back to Melbourne then make a good poh piah for him to eat?? Josh arh dont know whether he will come or not... wah lau, go back JB also dont want to call us... sif like calls to Singapore like very expensive like that... haha maybe he is busy catching up with his kampong sweetheart.... WAH LAU... Josh how can you be so heartless and forget all about me *sob sob*... hahah

-to be continued-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home