Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Weeeeeeee almost one year since my last entry!! Think my charms charms must be waiting until head drop out liao. As usual, only do entry when i am in labs mugging for a farking @!*&%*$@!#!@ statistics exam.... but it will be my very very last exam for the whole life...!!! no more freaking coursework and no more freaking dickheads marking your assignments!!! yeah!!!!

Still on route for a first class honours depending on my thesis, which is on... like u peeps guess, international students and monash!!! so not too bad... except a few brush off with the university ethics committee.... farking .*)_*)(@&$**()&!@#$*(&!@.... will officially complain about them to the university once i finished my thesis...

Well still going strong with Elly if anybody is bother with Uncle Beng's love life. Well maybe making a life-decision soon i guess... hahah dont worry if i make any life decision, all my peeps, biatches, friends, uncles, aunties, kakis etc etc will know~!

Oh by the way did you see my face on MSN messenger??? hahaha

Will be back at the end of January! Must catch up man... i sure miss coffee session at Mr Bean and supper at Geylang!

Better get to study... if not i cannot smell my H1 anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home