Friday, September 23, 2005

mmm positive post finally after so many months of complains...

1. Yeah finally finished my MUISS presidency soon... managed to reach most of goals except internal aspects once... last meeting with the VC and the DVC selection interview and I am DONE! Time to relax... shessh wat relax... two weeks later is my test and exams liao~~~

2. Finally decided to do honours next year! so people who are sick of my face will see me for another year!

3. Going Sydney for one week! haha for work (doing surveys there) haha being paid and all expenses paid for~!

mmmm okok post more later...

SHIT... just know this from my friends... my monash college ads are in the MRT as well!!! die... no face to go back Singapore liao...

4 Comments:

Blogger Janz said...

haha, semi-celebrity now ah..

4:36 PM  
Blogger missy g said...

Uncle beng,

Do you know even my colleagues recognise u. Infact, it was her who told me abt the ad. hahah!!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show off.... it's always better to be humble about one's achievements...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Uncle Beng said...

mm anonymous, well if you say show off coz u got noting to be humble about

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home